We integrate acoustic enclosures to an agreed customer level which best suits the OEM’s final machine build. Enclosures can be built up with all locks, hinges, acoustic foam, wiring, e-stops, exhaust systems etc. in situ providing a solution which increases OEM end machine output.
The order now transforms into a 1 line purchase with Keltech taking full ownership of the BOM and agreeing a fixed lead time.
Keltech have supplied acoustic enclosures to internationally recognisable OEM brands for almost 15 years and over that time have become experts in: base material selection, best fit fabrication processes, sound attenuation, heat transfer, etc.
Acoustic Enclosure Process Chain
Keltech offers design assistance at enclosure concept stage or on mature product stage, ensuring a best fit-for-purpose solution.
Design implementation support including but not limited to:
- Selection of most suitable “industry specific” base material (We cut enclosures from Mild Steel, Galvanneal, Galvanised, 3cr12 Stainless and Zintec)
- Weld Structure – did you know welding is the most expensive process in enclosure production? By reducing welding and cleverly innovating the enclosure design, taking strength from folding formations, we can reduce the reliance on welding, hence supplying a cost effective product
- Acoustic Attenuation. Let Keltech advise you on the best methods of achieving your required DBA
- Hardware/Component selection. Keltech have global supply chain partners related to enclosure builds, we procure fully certified exhaust systems from a long term partner in India, acoustic foam from an Irish source etc.
Development and Engineering
Keltech’s dedicated NPI team, through the use of the latest version of Solidworks 3d, will develop the working drawings package and bring your enclosure to life.
Don’t fall into the common misconception that “this is just a box”! Poorly designed and manufactured enclosures can adversely affect the performance of your machine.
Owing to the fact that Keltech have produced enclosures for almost 15 years our dedicated Enclosure Engineering department come with a wealth of experience . They are customer and industry focused ensuring that solutions are tailored to best suit the needs of our clients.
Prototype & Samples
Keltech provide top quality prototypes and samples to agreed timelines and on budget.
Our Prototype team provide product with absolute dimensional accuracy allowing the OEM fully evaluate the enclosure in complete confidence.
Joint Customer/Keltech testing of sound attenuation and heat transfer completed on final design prior to serial production.
APQP- Advanced Product Quality Planning
Keltech supply a large portfolio of new enclosures to globally recognisable OEM brands on an ongoing basis, hence an existing robust and competent APQP system is in place.
Keltech can, if required, provide PPAP & PFMEA documentation on all new enclosures.
Any and all revision changes to enclosures manufactured at Keltech are processed and approved by the quality team before serial production release is re-granted.
Enclosures are fabricated to customer drawings and specification (material cutting and fettling analyzed to ensure a premium edge protection result)
Enclosures are pre-treated and painted to the very highest standards or as we like to call it “Surface Engineering”
Enclosures are assembled by our highly skilled and trained operators using robust SOP documentation specifically designed
Enclosures are assembled and fitted with agreed sub components; locks, hinges, acoustic foam, wiring, e-stops, exhaust systems, etc.
Enclosures are built on Keltech-fabricated integrated fuel skid bases or on Keltech-designed returnable transport skids (at the customer’s discretion)
Keltech’s long standing experience within the industry ensures we use only the highest of quality sub components. Enclosures are built to perform in the harshest of environments.
Keltech deliver globally to our international OEM customer base
- Same day Irish/Northern Ireland delivery
- 24 hour express UK delivery
- 48 hour standard UK delivery
- 48 hour Europe delivery
- Pre-scheduled deliveries to suit end-user sites
- Bespoke delivery solutions
- Custom packaging designed on request (return stillages a speciality)
- Visible serial numbers to allow hassle-free receipt into stock
- Provision of customs documentation
- Consolidated shipments
“ Selwood suppliers are more than just component providers. We…
- Lawrence Bradbury, Technical Director Selwood Pumps
Components for Acoustic Enclosures
Integrated Fuel Skid Bases
Keltech can supply your assembled enclosures sitting on the required fuel skid…
Keltech supply a large amount of lifting frames associated with our acoustic…
Keltech are suppliers of high volume guarding to world renowned engine manufacturers.
Cooling Pack Frames
Keltech are suppliers of fully assembled cooling pack frames for the larger…