High Volume Telecoms Enclosures
Keltech are now one of the largest suppliers of Telecoms Enclosures/Switch Gear enclosures and associated parts in the UK & Ireland. Our vast experience of enclosure design and manufacturing, paired with our modern facility makes us a trusted partner by many in the sector. Our enclosures are designed to provide longevity performance in the harshest environments while ensuring the maximum security and ideal internal operating conditions for electronic components and associated cabling.
Enclosure Process Chain
Keltech offers design assistance at enclosure concept stage or on mature product, ensuring a best fit-for-purpose solution.
Design implementation support including but not limited to:
- Selection of most suitable base material, most if not all Keltech Telecoms Enclosures are cut from 3cr12 Stainless, chosen for its durability.
- Weld Structure – did you know welding is the most expensive process in enclosure production? By reducing welding and cleverly innovating the enclosure design to take strength from folding formations we can reduce the reliance on welding, hence supplying a cost effective product.
- Air Filtration. Air flow is a critical design feature of a Telecoms Enclosure, ensuring effective heat transfer. Keltech’s Louvered design approach allows for heat dissipation but restricts water ingress.
- Hardware/Component selection. Keltech have global supply chain partners related to enclosure builds.
Development and Engineering
Keltech’s dedicated NPI team, through the use of the latest version of solidworks 3d, will develop the working drawings package and bring your telecommunications enclosure to life.
Waterford is synonymous with providing top quality electronics products for the global market – loom manufacturers Kromberg and Schubert were based in the City for many years. Our specially recruited team come with a wealth of experience in the area. This electronics expertise blended with our superior knowledge of enclosure manufacturing makes us the perfect partner for providers.
We work from a scope or customer drawings.
Prototype/Samples & Industry Specific Testing
Keltech provide top quality prototypes and samples in agreed timelines and on budget.
Our Prototype team provide product with absolute dimensional and electronic accuracy allowing the OEM to fully evaluate the unit in complete confidence.
All Keltech Enclosures can be provided with IP rating test accreditation.
APQP- Advanced Product Quality Planning
Keltech can, if required, provide PPAP & PFMEA documentation on all new enclosures
Keltech confirm performance prior to manufacturing ensuring the customer needs are met. Unit Results/Performance are documented and agreed by both parties.
Any and all revision changes to electrically integrated enclosures manufactured at Keltech are processed and approved by the quality team before serial production release is re-granted.
Enclosures are fabricated to drawings and specification through a detailed SOP (Material cutting and fettling analyzed to ensure a premium edge protection result)
Enclosures are Pretreated and Painted to the very highest standards or as we like to call it “Surface Engineering”
Bespoke designed electrical assembly and integration cells enable Keltech to deliver customised products that matches the client specification.
Enclosures are assembled and fitted with agreed sub components; locks, hinges, wiring, fans, controllers, electronic components etc.
Enclosures can be provided in a fully integrated or semi integrated state pendant on customer requirement
Keltech’s long standing experience within the industry ensures we use only the highest of quality sub components. Enclosures are built to perform in the harshest of environments over time.
Keltech deliver globally to our international OEM customer base
- Same day Irish/Northern Ireland delivery
- 24 hour express UK delivery
- 48 hour standard UK delivery
- 48 hour Europe delivery
- Pre-scheduled deliveries to suit end-user sites
- Bespoke delivery solutions
- Custom packaging designed on request (return stillages a speciality)
- Visible serial numbers to allow hassle-free receipt into stock
- Provision of customs documentation
- Consolidated shipments
“ Selwood suppliers are more than just component providers. We…
- Lawrence Bradbury, Technical Director Selwood Pumps